Last modified: September 20, 2023
SUMMIT Engineering, Laboratory and Testing, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you register with, access, or use the mobile messaging and SMS information and notice platform (the “Service”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through SMS/text, and other electronic communications sent to or through your mobile messaging applications. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this Service.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Our websites and apps, and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 18
The Service is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Service:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Service.
Information You Provide to Us
When you, register with, or use this Service, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, employee identification number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by replying to messages in connection with the Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Service and using the Service. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
If you do not want us to collect this information you may opt out at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Service, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Third-party service providers to assist us with service support, email and SMS services.
- Constant Contact, to send text message communications. For more information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice available athttps://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Send you notification with information and alerts of high importance regarding the company.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Residents in certain states, such as California, may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. To learn more about California residents’ privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa or https://thecpra.org/. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to: i) confirm whether we process their personal information, ii) access and delete certain personal information, iii) data portability, iv) opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to: i) correct inaccuracies in their personal information, considering the information’s nature processing purpose, ii) opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain personal information sales. Residents who wish to exercise this sale opt-out rights may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we do not currently sell data and thus do not trigger Nevada’s opt-out requirements.
To exercise any of these State specific rights, or appeal any decision regarding your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.